• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Definitive List

cloudy at first but settles much quicker than i expected!!! 10 mins and it was almost clear - i allowed it to settle after every 20kg or so

looking good - cept my anemone is a bit droopy

Sounds like you're getting close Scouse... :notworth:

Any chance you would share with me details of the supplier of the test kits :?: and please please let me know where/who you are getting your octo from. I know we've already talked about this and I'm not at the 'ordering octo' stage AT ALL yet, I would still be interested..... :yinyang:

Cheers mate
Naomi

well i'll have a look for the print out but since then ive discovered that the site dosent have a buy button!!!! need to reinvestigate but will have a gander an let ya know!!

They are salifert test kits (gooduns) an are made in holland, i'll have a look but if you find anywhere let us know aswell cause there well expensive are they!!!! :shock:

Sounds like you're getting close Scouse...

Only in my head...if only i had more time on me hands!!!! :cry: :lol:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back