• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Death To Anemones!!!

i Have heard of many people using calcium paste but most people who try plain boiling water agree that it is about the same - i personally went a bit over the top - took the rock out of water , got a lighter and burnt it - looking back it wasnt very humane and i feel kinda bad... the reason i did that was cos they kept retracting into their holes when i got close...hmmmm

but hey no anemones left (except my nice big rosebud!)

and some people will chew chewing gum until the flavour has gone, poke the aiptasia into its hole and then press in the chewing gum like a plug!

If its only one of two aips, you can place small stones on them, they will then climb onto the stone and when it does jut remove aip and stone to torture device of your choosing

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back