[Cuttlefish Eggs]: Dale's Dwarf Cuttles

TQN

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, good luck to you too! hope your little guys do well for you. You know, now that I finally got some cuttles, my only regret is not ordering MORE! So, if down the road you find yourself with cuttles to spare, I am sure we would not mind taking some of them off your hands :)
:cuttle:

Animal Mother

Architeuthis
Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, it's me dude.

I'd never thought the pods would be harder to catch than the lightning fast spastic mysis shrimps. Poop. I will be paying very close attention when it's feeding time. I have a lot of mysis in my tanks too but they're way harder for me catch. Go figure. At this point I'm just going to be swapping out little chunks of chaetomorpha from my refugiums and pieces of rubble from the displays. I hope the mesh is small enough to keep the mysis in. The pods are too big to climb out so that was something I had considered.

It should be easy enough to make a divider. I figured I'd need to make one or two anyway since I got so many.

eng50

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Reaction score
Dale,

Good for you! Glad to hear you have found a bunch to hatch! I am sure they will do quite well with you..

If you have to part with any after hatching please let me know! With your help so far we have done quite well with the briarius...Thanks again,

Bill

Paradox

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
Reaction score
I catch mysids out of my tank by siphoning them out. Still hard, but its the easiest method Ive tried so far. I use window screen on my custom made nursery and mysids dont go through it.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
:sad: RIP