• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Daisy Hill Farms?

SueAndHerZoo

Wonderpus
Registered
Unfortunately my source for cuttlefish eggs fell through so I'm back on the search again. When I do a Google search I find reference to Daisy Hill but then the links don't work. Any idea if they still exist and sell eggs?

Sue

Thats my site. I don't usually sell any commercially anymore,but will post on TONMO if I ever do again!

Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread here, but I just had exactly the same experience. Found a bunch of references to Daisy Hill and no sign of it operating. Good to know it still exists in some small way.

@Thales is the guy... still not selling, I'm afraid.
Side note, years ago, our pal gave me all the *content* for Daisy Hill Farms... and I still have it....... might as well ask, Thales, is it ok with you if I still sift through, resurrect? I finally have an article system that kinda works...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back