• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

cuttles vs octos

squirt

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
I had an bimac octo maybe two years ago and thought he was great. But, six months in he/she died when AI went home on leave and had someone watch her. Anyway I got into reef tanks but am now looking to change back. I'm thinking of trying two cuttles in my 55g. I plan on getting rid of all the corals and fish except for my zoanthids. Does anyone keep corals with their cuttles with success? I also wanted to know from people who have had both an octo and cuttle which one they prefer. Im posting this in both the cuttle and octo section to get an un bias responce. Thanks for the help.

I just purchased a Cuttle from Octopets yesterday, all I know is Jim DeMattia said he had them in stock and I put in my order. Should be here soon. No one is answering the phone there today.

Paul

octopets as to my knoledge sells s oficialls, but i know rightly has sent them a bunch of s bandensis to breed, so the smaller s bandensis should be available soon. if not, you will either have to stick with oficialls which get 16+ " or wait until righty gets back, and see if he can send you one.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back