• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttles Eggs available from Fish Gallery in Houston

There are either 7 or 8 eggs avalible for sale at Fish Gallery in Houston.

Phone number is 713-524-0173. Dany is the mgr of the saltwater department. They will ship. If you want them you should call soon... They come in 01-05-2011. Store opens at 10 am central time.

The eggs they had are gone. They had ordered more for another member here but he didnt get them so I took them.

I believe they are dwarf (hope anyway as I have like 10 eggs and 8 babies... If you want some eggs from them you will need to call them first thing Monday morning. They open at 10am central time. Talk with Dany hes the saltwater mgr. You will have to pay up front they will not order them unless you pay first. The way it works... you order Monday, they get them Wednesday and they will ship them out at that time.

They cost around 9$ each egg.

I personally would order through a direct shipper if I were you. Every time I have gotten eggs from them some of them have already hatched and I dont know how well a newly hatched cuttle does in shipping.

Reef Geek;171177 said:
Can you clarify what you mean by "direct shipper" please? I'd love a better contact for eggs if you know of one.

Thanks!

What I was trying to say here is unless this is your only option I wouldnt order from them. I would try and order from another source. Everytime I got eggs from them they had some hatch and those were always the first to die.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back