• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

cuttlefish

hey all, recently i just found out that one of my friend owns a kelong( is like a fishing place in singapore for fishing for commercial food) anyway, he found out about my obsession with cuttlefishes and told me that every other night, he will have cuttlefish swimming into his fish nets, and he told me he could get some for me, so i told him okay, he just passed me one today, but it doesnt really look like sepia bandensis, i`m thinking it could be a officinalis but the thing is its from singapore waters, i would love to post up pics right now but i dont have my camera with me, so could anyone let me know what kind of cuttlefish are found in singapore waters? thanks alot!

I've been looking around for you and i'm having trouble really finding anything, singapore cuttlefish is pretty broad, and most of what im finding is about ordering cuttlefish to eat haha. Any more details, like appearance or a more specific region?

MrThate;148169 said:
I've been looking around for you and i'm having trouble really finding anything, singapore cuttlefish is pretty broad, and most of what im finding is about ordering cuttlefish to eat haha. Any more details, like appearance or a more specific region?

hey, looking for me ?? whats up ?

picture intensive!! please please do help me id so i can provide it with the correct knowledge!

Attachments

• conv_295810.jpg
    conv_295810.jpg
    668.2 KB · Views: 117
  • conv_295811.jpg
    conv_295811.jpg
    782.2 KB · Views: 86
  • conv_295812.jpg
    conv_295812.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 129
  • conv_295813.jpg
    conv_295813.jpg
    801 KB · Views: 98
and more!!

Attachments

• conv_295814.jpg
    conv_295814.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 101
  • conv_295815.jpg
    conv_295815.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 133
  • conv_295816.jpg
    conv_295816.jpg
    714.9 KB · Views: 113
  • conv_295817.jpg
    conv_295817.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 98
he doesnt change colour much, usually either chocolate brown or goldish brown, his texture doesnt change much ether, only very tiny bumps. his awake most of the time, usually when the lights are on his quite active, swimming around, eats food readily, feeding him on a diet of ghost shrimp. and the funny thing is he doesnt really bother hiding, from day one, he`ll just burrow himself or either hang out right infront of the tank sand bed never really bother hiding between the rocks, i even built him a cave sort of thing, but he doesnt bother. yupp would be really nice if you guys could help me id him

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back