• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

:( cuttlefish tank

So I had my tank up and running, and then my little brother came to visit and decided to show me his "karate moves"... Needless to say my tank didn't have much of a chance with it's little stand against his stupid swinging legs (should have gotten a better stand obviously but I was waiting until I got paid, THIS WEEK) =_= .

Sooo, does anyone know of anywhere that has fairly cheap tanks in Illinois? I've tried craigslist but half of the people don't even know if they've had a copper treatment done on it so I don't want to risk it. Gahhhh.

Annnnd. Im not sure why it says "tan and k" it was supposed to say tank .... I cant fix ittt.

Well I had this kind of flimsy stand until I found a sturdy wooden one I liked. My little bro came over to visit and he was acting dumb, throwing his karate moves all over and fell into the tank... -___- It is now dead.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back