• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

cuttlefish eggs

Cuttlegirl after talking it over with my wife.We would like a go at it:biggrin2: check your pm when you get a chance

Thanks Dutch

i do have a suiable tank.. i have a 90g. w/ Monti's Acro's a GBTA, some frogspawn, and other LPS and Softies.. i think they babies would do great in the fuge (well they wouldnt be let free into the fudge but their containers would be in the fuge)

Ok you two,

Please both read the cuttlefish care articles and then start posting. He said he was going to keep them in his refugium, which is not part of the main tank... anyway, this thread is to talk about cuttlefish eggs, so let's try to keep it on topic... Thanks :biggrin2:

i knew this and i have read and re-read the cuttlefish article
anyway back ontopic good luck with the eggs and you might keep some for yourself cause of the short life span and you have had Baby A and the other two for quite a while now right? (3-5 months??)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back