• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Eggs!!

RJFairbanks

Cuttlefish
Registered
Got some new cuttle eggs on Tuesday!! These already look alot better then the last batch I had. I will update! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Thanks guys!! I usually cant get good pics (cause I can't work it very well) I am really happy at how the pics com out. It use to be a good camera about 5 years ago lol but its a Canon Power ShotSD750.

They are still tiny. I got 5 eggs and the one in the 3rd and 4th pic is obviously the oldest because his yolk sac is almost gone and his egg is rounder. He is about 1/4 inch maybe. Very small lol I am nervous for when they hatch like I'm about to have a baby or something.

I got them from a guy that live about 30 min from me, he is a friend but does wholesale priced fish and such. He found them for me. I order 2 about a month ago and they were not as good of quality as these are. I hope all 5 hatch but if they do I will be needing more tanks lol

Well I have had 2 babies hatch so far!! I will post a pic later. The older one is about 2 days old. How long do you think I should wait to put food in there? I know they can go for 2 days and some 2 weeks. I dunno when I should be worried he isnt eating. I put an amphipod in there tonight but he didnt show any interest...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back