• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Eggs!

I can't get a picture but I have some eggs in a back cave now. Guess these things are eggs. I'm just going to keep them in the net. Anyone have a good source for live mysis? I might have some little ones to feed. If I set up a third tank in my office my girlfriend might kill me! Lol. Maybe it's time to clear my fish out of my reef tank. I only have 4 in there and 2 shrimp. All the crabs would be on there own. If eggs have some movement on them should I just leave them alone or put them in a net? How to you safely get them off the rocks? And sorry but about how long to eggs take to hatch? I could find that answer I'm sure on the Internet. Thanks guys

And also the night before both times I seen eggs the little one I asume is the female was acting very weird. Trouble catching food and was inking like I never seen? Is that weird or could it have something to to with eggs? These guys are not very old. I got them the end of February as juveniles so there prob only 6 months old.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back