• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

CUTTLEFISH EGGS!

thanks!
I already read all the articles I was just wondering if there was any other tips.

this is for my science club at school we have all the equipment and plenty of live mysids and food for the future.

Check out the August issue of TFH, I am pretty sure the cuttle article in there goes into some detail about raising hatchlings.

I raise Cuttles (Sepia Bandensis). Any specific questions? Keep water temp contant 72-78. Lower temps seems to be better. Mysid as feed for the first month after which they will need bigger prey. Go with Ghost Shrimp with small crabs and fish as alternates. Feed no more than twice a day. Found with mine that they will eat frozen shrimp if water current is sufficient to move them about to appear live.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back