• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Eggs Now Available!

If you're looking for dwarf cuttlefish eggs, you can find them on our site here: Cuttlefish Eggs

Please note that you need to be a TONMO supporter to order these (TONMO is our best informational resource for cephalopods, and we want to encourage it's growth!)

They are a little overpriced though. I am planning on getting cuttlefish in a few months, and I would buy the eggs, but $150 for an unspecified number of eggs is pricey. If they did not include shipping or shipping was arouund $50, I would go for it.

Hey guys, we've doubled the number of eggs for the price from 5 to 10. I hope this makes it more appealing. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do on shipping rates...talk to FedEx. :smile:

I went on the site and was unable to add another cluster without the additional shipping charge. I tried adding the second cluster without the shipping box checked and it wouldn't work. I also tried changing the qty to 2 and it doubled the shipping.

Any advice?

Reef Geek;187963 said:
I went on the site and was unable to add another cluster without the additional shipping charge. I tried adding the second cluster without the shipping box checked and it wouldn't work. I also tried changing the qty to 2 and it doubled the shipping.

Any advice?

Hey, sorry for the slow reply! I think I've fixed this issue...you should be able to add additional clusters with no additional shipping. Please let me know if you have any other problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back