Cuttlefish Eggs Now Available!

Discussion in 'Sources for Cephalopods and Food' started by spencergs, Dec 14, 2011.

1. spencergs

spencergs Pygmy Octopus Registered

If you're looking for dwarf cuttlefish eggs, you can find them on our site here: Cuttlefish Eggs

Please note that you need to be a TONMO supporter to order these (TONMO is our best informational resource for cephalopods, and we want to encourage it's growth!)

2. asid61

asid61 GPO Registered

They are a little overpriced though. I am planning on getting cuttlefish in a few months, and I would buy the eggs, but $150 for an unspecified number of eggs is pricey. If they did not include shipping or shipping was arouund $50, I would go for it.

3. iAlex

iAlex Vampyroteuthis Registered

I agree, or at least offer them in smaller bundles of a specific number of eggs, not just a 'bundle'.

4. spencergs

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! Let me take this into consideration and I'll see what we can do.

5. spencergs

Hey guys, we've doubled the number of eggs for the price from 5 to 10. I hope this makes it more appealing. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do on shipping rates...talk to FedEx. :)

6. Reef Geek

Reef Geek O. vulgaris Supporter

I went on the site and was unable to add another cluster without the additional shipping charge. I tried adding the second cluster without the shipping box checked and it wouldn't work. I also tried changing the qty to 2 and it doubled the shipping.

Any advice?

7. spencergs

Hey, sorry for the slow reply! I think I've fixed this issue...you should be able to add additional clusters with no additional shipping. Please let me know if you have any other problems.