• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Eggs and Hatchlings FS - SOLD OUT

Quick bump here.
I am shipping Tues for Wed delivery this week.
Will ship hatchlings as well. They seem to ship well and are eating mysids and tiny amphipods.

Yes, around 20 very swollen eggs and hatching daily.
I will probably be sold out by end of next week. Is possible all I will have available is hatchlings.

SOLD OUT

Thanks folks for your purchases and good luck with your babies!

As of this morning I am officially sold out.

I may be able to direct others who are interested to a friend that has eggs / hatchlings... or at least get him to post on here.

Joe

Indeed it will, I am looking for some eggs for my college senior project, I would like to spread the joy of cuttlefish around the world. Hopefully I will become a breeder so more folks can get eggs. Also what type of cuttles is your friend selling?

Tundra Cuttle,

As I understand it from reports on TONMO, in the US we only see imported S. bandensis imported . Since there are no cuttles in our hemisphere, availability is dependent on who has found and furnishes an import market. The NRCC (now defunct as I understand it because of loss of funding) was the primary (if not the only) place researchers could obtain Officinalis. Needless to say, basing your upcoming project on expected availability leaves no choices. This is not a terrible thing though since S. bandensis is nicely sized for an aquarium where most of the others are either too rare to take from the wild or too large. They also have the bonus of laying eggs throughout most of their lives rather than laying only once and dying like the larger ones.

snowmaker;159396 said:
Thanks folks for your purchases and good luck with your babies!

As of this morning I am officially sold out.

I may be able to direct others who are interested to a friend that has eggs / hatchlings... or at least get him to post on here.

Joe

See above...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back