• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Availablity

I'm waiting for a check to clear and buying it if its still their, I was hoping no one would notice...

I havent decided to do anything about the eggs yet. I want to make sure they develop and document closing the life cycle before I sell any.

Opce - i thought you were kidding, but I would be happy to sell you one for that price plus shipping. :biggrin2: The cuttles I have are 6 months old and about 1/2 full size eating frozen shrimp. Pay pal would be the way to go. Let me know if you are interested.

I Just bought the live aquaria cuttle, The shipping is less than it would be for you and it comes with a money back guaranty if it dies. however if it doesn't make it I'll drop you a line.

Opcn;102308 said:
I Just bought the live aquaria cuttle, The shipping is less than it would be for you and it comes with a money back guaranty if it dies. however if it doesn't make it I'll drop you a line.

Glad to hear you got it; I went on LA when I got home and saw the cuttle was gone. I was hoping you snagged it. What's your setup like for him?

I need three bandensis eggs before they are out of season. I've done enough research and preperation to make me very disapointed if I can't find them.

thanks.

shipposhack;102324 said:
Glad to hear you got it; I went on LA when I got home and saw the cuttle was gone. I was hoping you snagged it. What's your setup like for him?

Its an Aquapod 24 that I've modded a closed loop and chiller into, I also took the back compartment out. I've also got a 29 gallon that I aquascaped specifically for baby cuttles with three shelves that each run about 2/3rds of the way across the tank at various levels. Then when they grow to big for it I've got a 55 that I can set up for them, and a buddy with a 120 that would take a few. At this point I'm just focusing on proof of concept with this one, I highly suspect that its a male being so small at this time of year, so I am fairly confident that he could live out his days happy as a clam in the 24 with all its caves (rock work in my tanks always goes from one side to the other)

Opcn;102393 said:
Its an Aquapod 24 that I've modded a closed loop and chiller into, I also took the back compartment out. I've also got a 29 gallon that I aquascaped specifically for baby cuttles with three shelves that each run about 2/3rds of the way across the tank at various levels. Then when they grow to big for it I've got a 55 that I can set up for them, and a buddy with a 120 that would take a few. At this point I'm just focusing on proof of concept with this one, I highly suspect that its a male being so small at this time of year, so I am fairly confident that he could live out his days happy as a clam in the 24 with all its caves (rock work in my tanks always goes from one side to the other)

Sounds awesome. Make sure to get some pictures when you get him.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back