• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Availablity

rryyddeerr you're my new best friend! I just ordered the last 2 eggs off the site. It would be better if they had more than 2, but I'll take my chances.

Hopefully there won't be any problems in shipping. I emailed them and he responded in less than 5 minutes - they'll go out Monday! So excited!

Thanks for the info!

glad to hear it. spending a couple minutes perusing the different threads here can provide a wealth of knowledge. i just happened to stumble upon that link in another thread, and remembered yours. best of luck!!

I should be picking up a clutch of eggs on Saturday from a place to the south of Indy. I have no clue how many eggs are supposedly there, but by the sounds of it, I will have some available to sell.

I am keeping 4 for myself, but will be willing to sell any others. Luckily, it looks like it should start to cool down next week because we've been in the 90's for two weeks.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back