• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttlefish Availability

Almondsaz

Wonderpus
Registered
Does anyone live in Arizona and happen to be looking for cuttlefish? I have 4 to re-home. They are eating like pigs and starting to show signs of mating. They were hatched in January.

Attachments

• conv_304193.jpg
    conv_304193.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 70
  • conv_304194.jpg
    conv_304194.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 75
Fortunately I have found a new home for my 4 with a friend who has worked with cuttles for a long time. So i know they are going to a good home.

It has been a daisy chain of events. I wanted to down size because I have the 125 and just the 4 cuttles and could never see them. I sold the entire 125 system - everything and when I started looking at a smaller system I was looking at about 700 for a system I wasn't that thrilled with - so I decided to just put my saltwater on hold for a while. I already miss the little cuttles, but I know that they are in very good hands. The friend that has them already raises cuttlefish, nautilus and seahorses and has for years. The "silver lining" is that he said when I want to get back in just let him know and he will replace them for me. I keep saying its for the best but if I miss the cuttles this much I am not looking forward to Sunday when the tank is gone. Thanks for the interest - I have really enjoyed everyone at TONMO and have learned so much.

You'll come back. :smile:

Let me know when you get back in the game, My male and female are constantly together now and I'll hopefully have some eggs to get rid of. I'd be happy to give you whatever you need.

MAKOOKAM: Thank you. You are right, I am sure that I will be back in to cuttles. We will see how long this hiatus lasts. Hope you post some pics once you start to get the eggs.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back