CUTTLEFISH 4 Sale in SO. CALIFORNIA

baskingspot

Hatchling
Registered
Hi,

I have a Sepia Bendensis Cuttlefish for sale. Located in Southern California. $80.00 Would prefer local pickup.

I also have a flamboyant cuttlefish Metasepia pfefferi for $200.00.

Both are eating really great!

Thanks for the interest.

buy sepia badensis

Hello! I´m very interested in buy a pair of sepia badensis. But I live in Spain (Europe). If you can sell to me, you will make me a great favour. I´ve looked for this specie for a long time. Please answere me as soon as possible, and tell me how can I make the transfer of money. Thanks a lot! My e-mail: [email protected]

buy some

i need to get rid om my 2 s. officianis then i will get 2 s. bandensis because my common cuttles are boring and they will get too big
i can do local pickup i have close friends in the area.i might even get that flaboyant cuttle if i can scrounge up the money.
my e-mail is [email protected]

Hi,

I have a Sepia Bendensis Cuttlefish for sale. Located in Southern California. $80.00 Would prefer local pickup.

I also have a flamboyant cuttlefish Metasepia pfefferi for $200.00.

Both are eating really great!

Thanks for the interest.
Hi I have been interested in buying one for many years and have done a ton of research.....where are you located exactly in so cal??

Unfortunately this is a very old thread and @baskingspot hasn't visited this site since they made this post! Perhaps tagging their username as I have done will help, because that SHOULD send a notification email (unless this user doesn't allow it via their preference settings). Good luck -- and I hope you all are cleared from the impacts of that tropical storm!
:rain:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back