cuttle sepia bandensis for sale

Discussion in 'Sources for Cephalopods and Food' started by flaherty8153, Apr 20, 2010.

1. flaherty8153

flaherty8153 Cuttlefish Registered

this was my second attempt to breed cuttles , but do to some tank problems I am down to just one . I don't want to raise one lone cuttle with no chance of breeding .It was hard watching my last three die after living a year with out any eggs . Old age in cuttles is a sad thing . I'm in pittsburgh PA and this cuttle is about one month old and eating large gammarus sp (scuds)

2. L8 2 RISE

L8 2 RISE Haliphron Atlanticus Registered

I have several that are also just around a month old and I'm in NOVA. I'd be interested, but we'd have to figure out getting it here.

3. rryyddeerr

rryyddeerr Vampyroteuthis Registered

i am interested and im in jersey. getting down to pick it up would not be much of a problem. is it still available?

4. flaherty8153

flaherty8153 Cuttlefish Registered

I still got it , but if L8 2 RISE can figure out how to get it he or she will have the first at it . But I really don't want to try and ship it . so if they say they can't get itit is all yours

5. L8 2 RISE

L8 2 RISE Haliphron Atlanticus Registered

I'm not going to be able to drive up there, so unless we could work something else out, it's all yours.

6. rryyddeerr

rryyddeerr Vampyroteuthis Registered

mm-K. so, how do we make this happen?