• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

CUTTLE QUESTION?

HEY EVERYBODY DO YALL SUGGEST BUYING A CUTTLE FROM OCTOPETS ARE THEY A RELIABLE SOURCE? WHAT SIZE DO THEY ARRIVE WHEN SHIPPED? WELL IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO IT WOULD BE VERY APPRICEATED! THANX TO YOU ALL THAT CAN HELP! :biggrin2:

Octopets is the most reliable source... Thier cuttles come 1.5 - 2 inches. However they can get 18 inches long before you know it... So you better have a BIG tank. The memeber Righty here on Tonmo, also has a smaller species of cuttles, however he does not have any atm.

REALLY WELL THANX SO MUCH I THINK IMA ORDER FROM THEM THEN I HAVE SPENT A AWFUL 6 MONTHS WITH THIS EMPTY TANK THATS FULL OF LR AND NO CEPH IT HAS PROBABLLY BEEN THA LONGEST I HAVE HAD A TANK CYCLE TO SO I HOPE ALL THIS CYCLING TIME HELPS ME IN THA LONG RUN! WELL THANX AGAIN OH YEAH WHAT DO YA MEAN BY THA MEMEBER RIGHTY HERE ON TONMO HAS THA SMALLEST SPECIES? DOES HE SELL EM WHEN HE HAS EM SORRY IM KINDA NEW TO THIS WHOLE THING! SO THANX!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back