• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Cuttle names

How about Felix, it's worked for me for the past 32 years. Just kidding, I like the name Fingers for some reason, or another, or Titus, another good one.

Use the Force, Luke!

Felix, El Gato!

Those are great suggestions but i'd like something that reflects its character. hes hyperactive, half scared of his food and doesnt mind being stroked.

Oh, come on now! You can't just keep naming them Zoidberg! Why not try something interesting, like Wellsey, or Bouvier, or Oleander, or Rochester, or, umm... Luigi de Sgnoccie (Luigi the drinker) Howzat!? :mrgreen:

-Oz

I wonder why I never saw those 2 last posts Oswald, but thanx for helping. I was getting sick of refering to the cuttle as bandensis so I decided name him Wasabe due to his ferocity :x (e.g chasing my hand away when it enters the tank).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back