Cuttle names

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Hey I just realised my cuttle still doesnt have a name. I know something like this came out before. Hope someone out there will come out with the perfect name. To help out he is VERY tame and like all cephs perpetually hungry.he doesnt like fish but loves crabs and shrimp.

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
hey thats a good one. I love futurama too. but you do realise he's more like a huge lobster, hey what abut homer (Simpsons) :!:

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
im getting sick of vertical horizon(friend of mine who knows nuts about ceph and keeps stealing my videos claiming he uses his own digi cam on my cuttle :x ) Gump sounds like forest gump......then again maybe ill take Zoidberg no Dr, just Zoidberg. After all his nose does look like a bunch of tentacles.

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
well i cant seem to catch the storyline of lord of the rings,so i wont name him that. From this moment forth my cuttle shall be known as ZOIDBERG

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Zoidberg is a great choice!

For the record, "gump" was in reference to Forrest Gump, who dealt with that shrimp company... :wink:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
"Sure you can name your cuttle Zoidberg, If you should want there to be a recession" :)

and i guess i'll throw in a real quote:

"You posers! I hated Zoidberg before it was cool!" :)

I'm a small fan of the show

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
there was actually a futurama episode where the cast all got made younger by one of the Prof's experiments. The humans all got made into kids and zoidberg was a cuttlefish!!!!!

Okay, so i dont know here the claws came from, but that's proof enough for me LOL

Sedusa

GPO
Registered
I've always thought that the Guild Navigator in the Dune movie was very Cuttle-like but I can't for the life of me seem to recall what it's name was in the book....

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Now that Zoidberg is in ceph heaven (I hope) :? , and that I have acquired a new cuttle, I once again seek ideas or suggestions for names.

Castor

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
How about Felix, it's worked for me for the past 32 years. Just kidding, I like the name Fingers for some reason, or another, or Titus, another good one.

Use the Force, Luke!

Felix, El Gato!

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Those are great suggestions but i'd like something that reflects its character. hes hyperactive, half scared of his food and doesnt mind being stroked.

Oswald

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Oh, come on now! You can't just keep naming them Zoidberg! Why not try something interesting, like Wellsey, or Bouvier, or Oleander, or Rochester, or, umm... Luigi de Sgnoccie (Luigi the drinker) Howzat!? :mrgreen:

-Oz

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
I wonder why I never saw those 2 last posts Oswald, but thanx for helping. I was getting sick of refering to the cuttle as bandensis so I decided name him Wasabe due to his ferocity :x (e.g chasing my hand away when it enters the tank).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamibeachsteve

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak