Cuttle fish sale

ddarko66

Blue Ring
Registered
Reaction score
Just thought I would mention that Fishsupply.com has their cuttles on sale this month for $48 . :)

DDarko

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked it out. I am soooo tempted!!! Have an empty 44 gal.... How would they ship to NJ?

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Carol,

I know it's tempting, and your tank would be OK for a while, but an adult cuttlefish needs a MUCH larger tank.

Nancy

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
I asume that the cuttles must not be selling very well and costing a small fortune to feed ;)

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, their cuttles turn out to cost $58.99 (cuttle + box) without shipping. Also, I checked, and (for me- and I'm in Wisconsin, you're in New Jersey) with the shipping+box+cuttle (i.e. the whole anchallata), it's $85.75. I dunno about octopets for sure, but it looks about $70 to me. Soooooo....octopets is still cheaper.

mwexler501

Cuttlefish
Registered
Reaction score
Actaully octopets starts at $60 - then u have to add overnight shipping which they do not quote online - they say they will 'add it to your order later'. Fedex quotes $29 standard overnight shipping from the octopets contact zip code to my VA zip code. Add whatever 'handling' charge octopets attaches and I'm sure the price is competitive, if not more.

I did order a Sep O from petsupply.com this morning. They were supposed to receive an order of them today and send mine out to me, but they did not recive the order today - and dint hear from thier supplier (!?!?).

a rabid squid

GPO
Supporter
Reaction score
tnbmhjsjs

i bought one from them and theyre really good but they cant tell if its male or female i just ordered another one last night and its coming on tuesday :)

a rabid squid

GPO
Supporter
Reaction score
yes

yes i am but im getting a 400-500 gallon tank for them

oscar

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Reaction score
WoW!!! :shock:

Have fun!!! Post pics and be sure to tell us how it goes!!

good luck

might be better to keep a small group of them rather than just 2 though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthSeaPugsNReefin

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak