Cuttle-Farm-Army Success!!

Paradox

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
I have had literally hundreds of eggs produced from my 6 Bandensis. I was not terribly optimistic with the first batch for they didnt seem to inflate, but the more recent eggs were growing. Two days ago I saw a hatchling floating in the egg section of my tank. Today I saw a second one and I see a good amount of eggs that are pretty ripe with active cuttles inside them.

So at exactly 5 months and 1 week from the birth of these wild caught eggs, they had thier first baby! :baby:

Not really looking forward to going through the mysid feeding stage again for these guys, but here we go again!

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
From the pics this one seems almost orange rather than the reddish brown, is it a different color from the others or just the light/monitor, or have I missed a common color (mine only showed the reddish brown/white similar to mercs)?

shipposhack

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
Mine have not mated yet, though I expect them to soon. This is good that we finally have captive bred young. Hopefully us others will get some viable eggs too. Although, I am not sure what I will do if I get a bunch of little cuttles!

Members online

No members online now.