• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

cuttle eggs

Did you ever call around to the LFSs in your area? I would try one more batch of cuttle eggs... Just from a different source.

Unfortunately I don't know of too many fish stores (besides petco) in Bowling Green, Ohio. I can ask around though. Maybe someone with a car can drive me to one.

same here

I have had four egg clutches from Paradise Pets with the same problem. I am searching for answers. But when the eggs start deflating with babies inside they are most likely dead. Do you have your water at 34 ppt salinity? I read an article from a breeder that says this is what they need. That may be my problem too. Next clutch I will have the water at this level. Good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back