• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

cuttle cost

In you'r experience how much does a bandensis egg cost? i'm almost ready to buy mine, and i know i'll be able to afford them, but i wanted to know just for refference. I sent an email to daisy hill cuttle farms, but they havn't returned it yet.

Bob the kracken;101588 said:
In you'r experience how much does a bandensis egg cost? i'm almost ready to buy mine, and i know i'll be able to afford them, but i wanted to know just for refference. I sent an email to daisy hill cuttle farms, but they havn't returned it yet.

Are you Zach?

Thales;101623 said:
Are you Zach?

Who wants to know? :shock:

but seriously if you know my last name please don't say it. I don't want it out there for any freak to read.

I did get the email, and i would like to put your mind at ease and say that I do understand the basics cuttlefish care, and i did read the article as much as my fly-like attention span would allow. I just never caught the answer to the clam question. I don't know exactly what temperature to keep them at but remember looking it up and i'll check back when i need to know. point is I know how to keep them alive and I won't introduce anything into the tank unless I know for sure that it won't hurt the cuttle or the cuttle won't hurt it (exeptions for feeders). I am TOTALLY COMMITED to keeping this cuttlefish alive and happy.

also i don't think money is going to be a problem because i know how to make money and i know how to find bargains. I got my 55 gallon for$99 and my cpr backpack for $50. All i can say is that I hope these cuttlefish have the ability to appreciate their owners because in the process of getting them my room has been flooded, I've been hit on the head repeatedly, and i've been electrocuted.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back