[Cuttlefish Eggs]: Cuttle babies

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Reaction score
I have tried using sailfin Mollies from Paul Sachs since I know he does not treat with copper (I confirmed this before ordering) and he had already acclimated them to full salt. They reproduce at least as well as guppies (they eat their young so you have to separate the fry quickly) but I could not get my first brood of Mercatoris babies interested and gave away the adults.

Reaction score
Here are the videos from a while back:

For the most part I was trying to get them catching the shrimp, which I did a little bit. If I were to take a video now it would probably be much more eventful.

Edit: Sorry for the horrible quality, I didn't think that photobucket would do that, I am looking for somewhere else to host the videos right now.

Reaction score
I acually only have cuttles right now. In the future I want to get a big tank to raise a group of larger cuttles. I am thinking of a 210, but I don't have anywhere to put it right now. Then this tank would be open for octopus again.

Until then I will just keep stuffing my 12 gallon with way more coral than should be in it :). And modding everything so that it has all the features of that a big tank should have and everything that the typical nano keeper wants to stay away from :D.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeppelin

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan