Cthulhu on Venture Brothers next Sunday

bagarius

Cuttlefish
Registered
It appears as though Cthulhu (or something based upon him) will be making a cameo on Venture Brothers on Cartoon Network's [adult_swim]. I'll be next Sunday at midnight eastern. The show can be fairly obtuse at times and I don't really know if he'll make a 30 second appearance or be central to the plot.

If any of you are wondering, Venture Brothers is a show that pokes fun at the "boy adventurer" genre of cartoon from years past. Johnny Quest is actually a character that makes occasional appearance. It can be kind of raunchy and violent at times in the same vein as Family Guy. It's an interesting show and I figured you guys might be interested in seeing what happens.

Here's a screenshot from the preview for the episode:

vbroscthulhu.jpg

What a great show!
As I think back, I can't remember another animated show in which the characters changed as the seasons went on (as opposed to Bart and Lisa Simpson who have been in elementary school for 20 years). I'm a huge fan of cartoons...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back