Cthulhu laughs

If you're a Lovecraft fan, you might like a game called "Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem". The funny thing is, the game itself plays not only with the sanity of the character in the game, it plays with the player himself...

Weeeeeeeeeeiiiird....

Sushi and Sake,

John

I was playing an online game based on the HP L universe for a while, years ago...it was fun for a while, but I started running into individuals that actually believed that the stories were somehow based in reality...then I started getting tons of IM's from some chick who wanted me to send her vials of my blood...too wierd for me!
Of course, we all really know that it is all true...
Now I just paint animals...perhaps I will even throw in a flower with a smiling puppy today!
Yeah, right.
Greg

a question popped into my head when i was in the shower....

if cthulhu laughed while drinking milk, how many sprays of milk would there be?

if cthulhu laughed while drinking milk, how many sprays of milk would there be?

That question is so horrifically freaky in so so many ways, I can't even begin to contemplate an answer to it. But it started me thinking, would the big C go for skim or regular? Or even chocolate milk? Perhaps calcium enriched?

I can tell you exactly what sort of milk he drinks as we lunched together just the other day ( I had to shower afterwards to clean all the goo off, he drools a lot) Mr chthulu enjoys Silk Chocolate Soymilk, a lot of it. :wink:

something tells me that a horrible creature from beyond the stars wouldnt worry too much about what kind it was, just as long as it had all it wants... :smile:

"Knock knock!"
"Who's there?"
"Cthul!"
"Cthul who?"

"Waiter! What's this dead squid doing in my soup?"
"It's not dead sir, only dreaming"

Ok, those are awful and I'm sorry. But not sorry enough to erase them :twisted:

Anyway, HPL fans should check out the comic The Call of Whatever at www.tcow.keenspace.com Unlike my jokes it's quite cute and funny.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back