Cthonic New York?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
What with the writer's guild strike on, and many friends having waaaaaaay too much time on their hands (as well as housebound me), the intrigue surrounding the new film Cloverfield seems to be taking a Cthonic twist:

Cloverfield - Wikipedia

I can only plead drug-induced not-paying-attention to the postings! Thanks for that link, I don't even remember replying to it.
(note to parents: those drugs were prescribed by my doctor)

It would be great to see a really great HPL story come into the mainstream...one of you will have to give me a spoiler when it comes out, I still can't sit for too long. Hmmm, I might stand in the aisles for Cthulhu, though. LOL.

Well, I like the director's work, and I was intrigued by the Blair Witch Project (could have done without the repetitive use of the f word though), so the same sort of concept could be fun.

I loved the tentacles coming from the broken lens (moon) down to the earth in the first movie...can't wait for the second.

Greg,
I missed what happened to your back! I remember you saying that you were giving up construction jobs after you started doing the internet reporting thing and then saw a reference to you not working. What did you do?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back