Cthonic Art

A little more elaboration on it...

Attachments

• conv_293301.jpg
    conv_293301.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 140
Nearly done with dancing moon men picture - -added sky-rivers with a galley ship, some other details.

Attachments

• conv_293325.jpg
    conv_293325.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 110
  • conv_293326.png
    conv_293326.png
    437.8 KB · Views: 129
  • conv_293327.png
    conv_293327.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 103
Thanks Greg! I am pretty happy with it -- tonight I added dark windows on the fungus huts, with some moon folk peaking out here and there. Only other thing I may add is some attacking cats in the sky...

OK, stickler for details, but you may wish to consider making the earth's continents around 30% bigger, or so, give it a lifelike appearance?? I might obviously be missing the point, here :oops:

I doubt you could see much of the continents through the cloud cover , especially from the moon...

OB:

30% bigger? I dunno. I honestly just spherized a flat map, and guessed at visible size relative to the globe... I'll have to look at Google Earth.

Greg:

Remember this is Lovecraft's Dreamland, so laws are not the same. One clue is the rivers that flow between the Earth and Moon!:sagrin:

Does anyone own the Dreamquest of Unknown Kadath Comic? I am curious to see more of it. There are some pics online.

OB:

Yep, here's a screen cap from Google Earth -- I need to make the continents bigger. (though Google Earth does show realistic perspective, where more of continents disappear over the horizon the closer you get. I got as far as I could to show details)

Attachments

• conv_293328.png
    conv_293328.png
    70 KB · Views: 111
Are you trying to tell me that rivers do not flow from here to Yuma???

I will not stand for it.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back