• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Creepy part 2

VERY COOL!

im trying to get mine to do the same but with a water bottle. i have found out it cant unscrew the cap, but once i cut a small hole in the cap i came to realize that my octo reached in to pull the crab thru a hole half its size. very neat how these octopus's do what they do. by the way it looked to me that there was no cap on that jar? was there because i dident see it take anything off...

Thanks...There was no cap on the jar (yet).
I had a flask in the tank after filming this clip, but I think I'll keep going with the hex shaped box and introduce the lid.
Stay tuned.

Creepy even does a convincing "bottle nosed mystery creature, not Tremoctopus, according to some" during the third attempt :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back