• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Crayola

I don't know if you guys remember me but I had purchased an octopus about 7 months ago. I named it Crayola, and after a wonderful 7 months it has died. I am very glad to have gotten the experience. I now am studying Biology in SoCal. So I feel very grateful to those of you who gave me your advice. I cant wait to get started for the next one.

RIP Crayola :angelpus:

I'm sorry to hear it, but glad to hear that Crayola had a long and happy life... we've been having a lot of short-lived octo experiences lately for some reason, which is very sad :sad:

If you don't mind my asking, where in SoCal are you? There was some enthusiasm, although very little actual response, when marinebio_guy suggested a SoCal TONMO event... he's moving away, but it still seems like it might be fun at some point.

RIP Crayola:angelpus:
Glad your octopus lived a long and happy life.

I've looked back over your posts and at the List of Our Octopuses, and I show Crayola, a briareus, arriving from Tom's on Sept. 14 of last year. The list originally had Crayola arriving in August.

Were there two Crayolas? Otherwise, you kept your octopus for 14 months!

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back