Crayola | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Crayola

oceanbound

O. bimaculoides
Registered
I don't know if you guys remember me but I had purchased an octopus about 7 months ago. I named it Crayola, and after a wonderful 7 months it has died. I am very glad to have gotten the experience. I now am studying Biology in SoCal. So I feel very grateful to those of you who gave me your advice. I cant wait to get started for the next one.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
RIP Crayola :angelpus:

I'm sorry to hear it, but glad to hear that Crayola had a long and happy life... we've been having a lot of short-lived octo experiences lately for some reason, which is very sad :sad:

If you don't mind my asking, where in SoCal are you? There was some enthusiasm, although very little actual response, when marinebio_guy suggested a SoCal TONMO event... he's moving away, but it still seems like it might be fun at some point.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
RIP Crayola:angelpus:
Glad your octopus lived a long and happy life.

I've looked back over your posts and at the List of Our Octopuses, and I show Crayola, a briareus, arriving from Tom's on Sept. 14 of last year. The list originally had Crayola arriving in August.

Were there two Crayolas? Otherwise, you kept your octopus for 14 months!

Nancy

oceanbound

O. bimaculoides
Registered
wow it doesn't feel like it was so long ago. I guess I never really took the time to actually count. That is very exciting! I'm near pt Loma in San diego.

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards