• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

could any one id this octo for me please?

nini

Wonderpus
Registered
some one wanted to id there octo, but i could not help them,does any one know wut kind of octo this is ,i dont know the size of him for sure,but i believe he is a smaller octo, i really dunno, please help!!!
thanx nini :smile:

Attachments

• conv_302224.jpg
    conv_302224.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 77
Are there any other pics available, maybe one that showed the false eyespot (those circles you see below and to the side of the eyse)?

Nancy

Octopus bimaculoides is a small to medium species that can reach adult sizes up to 800g(1.7 lbs) in about a year under ideal conditions of abundant food. If obtained small and fed a modest diet this species will not get very large. This species is somewhat active in daylight hours. They forage in the early evening. This animal is somewhat intermediate with respect to the diversity in its’ range of body patterns and is a quite good at camouflage. This species has a life span of 12 - 18 months depending on temperature.
nini

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back