• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Copper in Tanks

I did have some, I had them up one my site, but unfortunately I terminated the account I had with digital-hosting and from there went my domain and my ftp which is where I had stored the pics. But no worries I will go high tech soon enough, maybe I'll get a digital camera so I can upload them lol, Im still going strong with my canon rebel 2000 SLR camera, oh don't blame me for being cheap and still in the old skool era. :P :P
Just need to decide what type of Digital camera I should get, maybe I can use dustins, since He is the one who did all the graphics on my site--I think he has one.
Anyway's I will definetly post pics on DevianART as soon as possible, that way you can visit a url of the pics, lol you get free webspace. :bonk:
I do recall that I had took my first pic of it when I first came to the boards and I had my euprymna on the palm of my hand. I don't remeber what I did with that pic though. Oh it's tough when you're studying all day and all night..never got time for anything lol. :roll: [/u]

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back