• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Convention Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Sounds great

Will look forward to seeing pics posted after the event for those of us who are distance and financially challenged!

Compromising pics are OK with me :twisted:

J

Gaetan P.

GPO
Registered
Sounds like fun....sorry I will miss it. You guys are going to be partying!!! bar event, bar event...sounds like a bunch of teachers on a friday afternoon.

Gaetan

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
You should be able to...just won't be able to purchase libations of an awful nature !!! I am sure we are going to make this all as user friendly as possible...no exclusions of anyone!!!!!
greg

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
I believe they serve Slurm. "Slurm: It's Highly Addictive!"

PurpleTentacle

GPO
Supporter
That reminds me of this story my boss told me about the last time he went to a bar in San Luis Obispo. He made the mistake of yelling to the bartender that he would like to have a "Pauli girl" which when spoken sounds an awful lot like "Poly girl." Every guy at the bar chimed in with "Yeah, I'll take one of those too!" along with a few comments a little more lewd in nature.

PurpleTentacle

GPO
Supporter
Squidman said:
Wish I could go to the bar event...
Hey, if you get caught drinking, tell the cop that the liquor in your cup is called "Old Tennis Shoes" and you got it from some guy on Cannery Row named "Mack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.