concerning the children

ubiquity

Blue Ring
Registered
...of the giant squid that is. did steve ever get back to that project? catch and release with radiotransmitters and/or raising in captivity..? i've been away for a bit,..sorry about all that.

oh for pete's sake!

is this thread invisible or is everyone just ignoring me?
have i really been away so long that i've been completely forgotten???

perhaps all this has been covered in another thread that i havent found yet?

come on you guys...don't bail on me now!:sad:

ubiquity;88630 said:
oh for pete's sake!

is this thread invisible or is everyone just ignoring me?
have i really been away so long that i've been completely forgotten???

perhaps all this has been covered in another thread that i havent found yet?

come on you guys...don't bail on me now!:sad:

I suspect Steve's been swamped with answering Colossal Squid related questions and such, and he might have not known from the title that this was addressed at him. I haven't heard much about that project lately, but Steve sometimes has to keep things under wraps for various reasons.

But anyway, you're not invisible, and I don't think anyone is deliberately ignoring you, although you might have more of a chance at an answer if you ask over in Physiology & Biology with a title that says what the post is about...

No, the emoticon was fine, it's just that none of us have an answer for you right now. Dr. O'Shea is unbelievably busy, and even listening to Neil Diamond is not soothing his tattered nerves at the moment.

I am sure more information will be forthcoming.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back