Colossal Squid workshop

The thawing tank (10,000 litres) is completed; webcam installation should be completed next week. 600 litres of formalin ordered.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An idle observation.. Neil Diamond is an anagram of "No mind . . ideal".

Is that a way of losing yourself in music Dr O?

myopsida;115294 said:
The thawing tank (10,000 litres) is completed; webcam installation should be completed next week. 600 litres of formalin ordered.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An idle observation.. Neil Diamond is an anagram of "No mind . . ideal".

Is that a way of losing yourself in music Dr O?

Any word on how the webcam will work? I was wondering if it'll be recordable, so we can freeze-frame and revisit: OOOOHHHH! Look at the Eye!

...and "that expression on Steve's face is perfect for this Photoshopping idea", of course... Is Discovery requiring that it's webcast-but-no-recording so they can make it into a doco later? I'm imagining (and hoping) the lectures will be a bit more academic than they want, though, although I guess they might want to use excerpts...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back