colossal squid sighting on google earth!

hmmmmmmmm, that's loch ness, which is fresh water I believe, also has a bunch of myths surrounding it.... seems like someone's either playing a trick, it's a cloud, or something, any suggestions? here's a screen shot.

57°12'52.13"N, 4°34'14.16"W

Attachments

• conv_294565.jpg
    conv_294565.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 7,607
Small boat with wake, or, alternatively, a lone plesiosaurus surviving for over 65 million years and finally deciding to go live in a fresh water lake that formed 12000 years ago? I'll go with the colossal :wink:

Chris, you are cruel!

Zoom out a bit and work out where those coordinates are!

ob;141514 said:
a lone plesiosaurus surviving for over 65 million years and finally deciding to go live in a fresh water lake that formed 12000 years ago?

Yikes, Loch Ness. Don't let the cryptozoologists get wind of this, they'll start defending ob's statement!

I doubt Google would allow a trick like this, they seem to usually be on the top of their game. Most likely a large boat with a wake (There is a "Cruise Loch Ness" business on the lake).

Anyway, I'm definitely going to use this to freak out my younger more impressionable sister!:roflmao:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back