Colossal Squid (Mesonychoteuthis) Pictures

Hi crab. All papers these days end up on the web sooner or later; on TONMO it usually happens sooner (one of our worst-kept secrets).

Yer not doin nuttin wrong there GPO .... A wee while ago (seems like an eternity now) there was a change in somethingorother, and all the pics vanished into web etherheaven. We reposted a number on the 4th page of this thread, but to go through this (and every other affected thread) and reinstall the pics at the appropriate place (that we've long-since forgotten) would take more time than we have in our lives to fix. The solution is for us to live with those little red crosses. Sorry.

Steve O'Shea said:
Well, this has now been *photographed* live, and mature (and also video); we're working on getting 'said' pics of the live animal online ..... as in you read it here FIRST ... but beware, it's sad.

any development on the live picture/video front? :confused:

Asimov said:
any development on the live picture/video front? :confused:

The discussion of messie vs archie eyes prompts me to ask if there's been any progress on this front... both on the pics/vids and the paper that Kat posted a tantalizing abstract for... we need a "drooling" smilie for those of us with a Pavlovian response to big ceph papers and pictures!

Piiiiiictuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeesssss.....nnnnneeeeeeeed piiiiiiiictuuuuuuurrrrrrreesssssess...preciousss....gollum, gollum....:lol:

Ooooh... I've just gone insane again haven't I... :sagrin:

sorseress said:
You're entitled... you're fifteen, and your brain isn't completely formed yet.....
Waitjustacottonpickenenminute...when did I tell anyone here that I turned 15 exactly 10 days ago?

[edit]: I will agree, the teenage male human hormones are hell-o on the sanity. Espescially when you're the only male student in a class of eleven on a daily basis. D@M^ED HORMONES!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back