Colossal Squid (Mesonychoteuthis) Pictures

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
Hi crab. All papers these days end up on the web sooner or later; on TONMO it usually happens sooner (one of our worst-kept secrets).

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Reaction score
Yer not doin nuttin wrong there GPO .... A wee while ago (seems like an eternity now) there was a change in somethingorother, and all the pics vanished into web etherheaven. We reposted a number on the 4th page of this thread, but to go through this (and every other affected thread) and reinstall the pics at the appropriate place (that we've long-since forgotten) would take more time than we have in our lives to fix. The solution is for us to live with those little red crosses. Sorry.

Asimov

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Reaction score
Steve O'Shea said:
Well, this has now been *photographed* live, and mature (and also video); we're working on getting 'said' pics of the live animal online ..... as in you read it here FIRST ... but beware, it's sad.
any development on the live picture/video front? :confused:

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Asimov said:
any development on the live picture/video front? :confused:
The discussion of messie vs archie eyes prompts me to ask if there's been any progress on this front... both on the pics/vids and the paper that Kat posted a tantalizing abstract for... we need a "drooling" smilie for those of us with a Pavlovian response to big ceph papers and pictures!

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Registered
Reaction score
Piiiiiictuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeesssss.....nnnnneeeeeeeed piiiiiiiictuuuuuuurrrrrrreesssssess...preciousss....gollum, gollum....:lol:

Ooooh... I've just gone insane again haven't I... :sagrin:

Members online

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bee_bee

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan