Colossal Docu

ob;124302 said:
I still haven't seen the footage of the live specimen, you guys got to see it first...

*le sigh*

I wonder if it'll actually air in the far flung Netherlands... Our Discovery Channel programming consists of nothing else than american chopper, american hotrod and the occasional superstructures ("How they built the M12 overpass...") thrown in, for good measure :sad:

I might actually have to ask some Good Samaritan to send me a copy of sorts.... was it aired in HD?

We don't get the Discovery Channel in HD, which leads me to believe they don't film in HD, since we get most things in HD. I have it TIVO'ed, so you'll have to come here to see it! :biggrin2:

Finally got to see them. Well most of them, the boss used a too short tape and cut off the end of the colossal show. I can't be too mad at him as he taped over "Laying Hardwood Floors" and "Sanding and Finishing Hardwood Floors" which must have hurt.

The colossal doc was much better than most documentaries being made these days. Now I want to see more baby squid footage.

Squidz;125496 said:
Could somebody please explain why Steve doesn't wear gloves? I missed that story.

I'm not gonna touch that one...:thumbsdo::thumbsup: :fingerscrossed::nofeet:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back