Clear communication

Here is a video that is quite incredible. This little octopus clearly asked for help from a human when you stop and think about it there's a lot of things that are being confirmed here and this video is the only thing that has made me feel guilty for keeping an octopus. check it out for yourself this little guy definitely ask for help to move the log then shows gratitude and pride. Luckily the Asians eating them alive by the dozens helps me re-justify keeping/protecting one lol

Yeah, I think it's people like you and others on this site that help demystify these amazing creatures, and we need more of that, from a responsible ceph-keeping standpoint. This site is here to ensure we do it with as much community support as possible... Broad access to expert discussions (and putting our learnings on display for anyone to read) can only be a good thing for cephs in the long run. I am certainly comfortable that TONMO has done much more good than harm for cephs.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back