• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

CHEERS Tonmo!!!!!!!!!

i didn't think the taste was bad. Does anyone keep a reef tank and eat sushi? i kinda feel bad cause i'll get some eel and i have 14 inch snowflake and.... well you know. but man it sure is good. anyways- congrats on your litter paradox

yes, the only thing i felt bad about having eaten is urchin and that is because it was disgusting :yuck: In many cultures consuming the flesh of a creature is a sign of respect for that creature. I see no contradiction in eating creatures that I enjoy watching and interacting with, just not the same specific individuals. But I do live in a more rural area where we get to see food on the hoof and in the feathers.

i decided not to eat calamari- but i have no issues with anyone who does. in fact, i think that limited consumption helps the species survive- if it keeps commercial viability, people will care about its survival

esquid;115475 said:
A Click and Clack calamari calzone, that's brilliant!

Bake for 25 minutes on the exhaust manifold of your 1968 Dodge Dart...

lol ^ that was a good one. I eat sushi at least once a month. I can go through a killing in one sitting, it's just rediculously expensive. I can only imagine what it's like in the bay area... Probably really freaking good though.

cuttlechris;115531 said:
i kinda got beef with the 67... i have a 66 so it feels like i'm in the shadows of eleanor... know what i mean? lol

Having a 67 doesn't me much less in the shadows. But I think mine has as much in the cajones department as I need, anyway... at least the Ob seemed to find it OK for the "drive an American muscle car" experience. I've got nothing against your 66, but don't go bashing my 67 too much.

Anyway, both for CarTalk jokes and pragmatism, the Dodge Dart is preferred for pizza cooking because they overheat ALL THE TIME.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back