Ceph's in Video Games

22780. Boo-yah?

I have reached the rank of Chief Executive Owen Symmans, and have experienced the [simulated] adventure of working in harmony with nature in all its forces. Truly, I have been blessed.

:nautilus: :octopus: :squid: :goldfish: :meso: :vampyro:

:arr:

In the Gamecube game "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker", you have to deal with rock-spitting octopus-like creatures called "Octoroks". Also, sometimes in your adventures sailing across the sea, you run into what are called "big octos", HUGE cephs that attack you.... Luckily, your little boat has a cannon....

In Nintendo 64 "Legend of Zelda, the Ocarina of time", (my friend Eddie and I call it LAZOOT) there are also Octoroks, possibly the most annoying creature in the game (you have to deflect their attacks back at them to kill them). There's also BigOcto, although he's sort of a demi-boss (and Eddie and I died thrice before we could beat him).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back