Cephalopods in Second Life

I've started a group in Second Life for anyone who is into it. Search for the Cephalosquad. Or just IM my avatar, Calamari Ricardo. I've got a small collection of virtual octopods if anyone is interested. There is also a fossil shop in Second Life too. Weird, but true.

:smile: Thanks Jason -

I had joined Second Life today to check it out, and found Jason there and added him as a friend. -- hope to establish some TONMO.com ground there, perhaps Cephalosquad is the right place for us. Still learning... not sure I have the time to live another life let alone this one, but I am compelled to at least understand it!

Hi Jason,
It looks like you're in Saratoga - a number of us will be at the Mote for the second annual Tonmocon in about 4 weeks - come over and visit us!

Nancy

:smile: Nancy, Jason is the person who is making it happen! He arranged for the complementary access to the Mote convention room, for example. I'm looking forward to meeting him there as well... we may do a joint "cephaloctopodcast" for the event!

OK, so for what it's worth, I bought a small piece of land (nearby a piece of land with an octopus on it), and created a floating box with our logo on it. When you click the box, it brings you to this thread. Viola! :rolleyes:

Here is the SLURL: Wyrd

Attachments

• conv_291827.jpg
    conv_291827.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 57

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back