Cephalopodologist?

gabibraun

Hatchling
Registered
Hello everyone of the Tonmo fourms. I have recently become facinated with squids, octopus, and especially cuttlefish. Something about them really struck my fancy. It is kind of embarrassing to revive this tab here, but I have been researching and I have not found much for the research of Cephalopods. I have never had a job or dream down to a t, but now that I am in love with these amazing animals, I can't help but want to make them the overlords of all life I mean... research them. Are there any good resources for someone in a High School level to start researching cephs? Sorry if this has been asked before, I am but a tiny little squid. Thanks!

... I can't help but want to make them the overlords of all life I mean... research them. Are there any good resources for someone in a High School level to start researching cephs? Sorry if this has been asked before, I am but a tiny little squid. Thanks!
:lol: welcome to TONMO, you are definitely in the right place :smile:

Well, there is a lot of good reading available right here on TONMO as you know - and the Search feature is your friend... 18 years now of ceph content. Pretty remarkable in itself! This includes a lot of great over on the Articles tab.

There are a number of good books out there, but sadly they do seem to go out of print sooner than most here would prefer. I'm sure a search on "book recommendations" would yield some top recommendations. Feel free to revive an older discussion also. Curiosity is what TONMO is built upon!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back