Cephalopodologist?

gabibraun

Hatchling
Registered
Hello everyone of the Tonmo fourms. I have recently become facinated with squids, octopus, and especially cuttlefish. Something about them really struck my fancy. It is kind of embarrassing to revive this tab here, but I have been researching and I have not found much for the research of Cephalopods. I have never had a job or dream down to a t, but now that I am in love with these amazing animals, I can't help but want to make them the overlords of all life I mean... research them. Are there any good resources for someone in a High School level to start researching cephs? Sorry if this has been asked before, I am but a tiny little squid. Thanks!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
... I can't help but want to make them the overlords of all life I mean... research them. Are there any good resources for someone in a High School level to start researching cephs? Sorry if this has been asked before, I am but a tiny little squid. Thanks!
:lol: welcome to TONMO, you are definitely in the right place :smile:

Well, there is a lot of good reading available right here on TONMO as you know - and the Search feature is your friend... 18 years now of ceph content. Pretty remarkable in itself! This includes a lot of great over on the Articles tab.

There are a number of good books out there, but sadly they do seem to go out of print sooner than most here would prefer. I'm sure a search on "book recommendations" would yield some top recommendations. Feel free to revive an older discussion also. Curiosity is what TONMO is built upon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowtbc

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak

About the Monty Awards